Wednesday 21 May 2008

Maria Zannini' - Touch of Fire


Between mage and man lies fire. ***************************************** Earth is a fusion of culture, language and religion, and the world is divided between plainfolk and the fae, Elemental mages who are born with the ability to manipulate one of the four great elements, earth, air, fire and water. The technology of the old world has been extinct for centuries. One man dares to resurrect it. And only one woman can stop him.

Great Cover. Great Book

Now all I have to do is figure out how to fiddle with layout to have a permanent side bar showing links and books - including some of my own, lesser publications. I hate computers, but can't live without them.

1 comment:

Maria Zannini said...

Oh, wow! Thanks. Email me when you have a few minutes and I can walk you through Blogger's sidebar.

I am awake again. (grin)